RN Temp - 13 Week Assignment $50 or $60 (day or night shift) (different specialties available)
The first rocket to land on the moon was designed in Huntsville. Space exploration is in our DNA, but it’s only part of our story. With high average income levels, low unemployment, affordable housing, award-winning public schools, great weather, abundant outdoor recreation, and a vibrant arts, music and craft beer scene, it’s no wonder Huntsville ranks 1st on U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Places to Live in America.
It’s also a fantastic place to practice medicine.
Whatever your medical expertise, opportunity awaits at Huntsville Hospital Health System. As one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit health systems, we are looking for exceptional people to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Click one of the tabs below to launch your medical career in the Rocket City.
Join Our Team
We are looking for exceptional people whose focus is to achieve the
level of patient care and service excellence.
Find out more about our key recruitment fields.
Learn About Our Benefits
Huntsville Hospital Health System is committed to providing valuable benefits to our employees to enhance the workplace experience.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Wellness Programs (Health Works; Health Matters for Diabetes)
- Free membership to our Wellness Centers
- Free subscription to the App “Calm”, offering mental well-being content (meditation, sleep, music and body sessions)
- Free annual wellness screening
- Smoking cessation program
- Employee-discounted pharmacy
- Free employee health clinic
- DailyPay services: Access to your paycheck prior to payday!
- Retirement (401(k), Roth 401(k) and 457 (b) Deferred Compensation Plan)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Emergency Fund for disasters
- Tailored Compensation Plan
- Tuition assistance
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Emerging Leader Program
- Career Programs (Patient Care Aide, Perioperative Nursing, Surgical Technology, Pharmacy Technician and Radiology Technology)
- Partnership with Drake State for free tuition to become a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Scholarship education partnership with local universities for employee, spouse or dependents
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Residency Program (Health Care Administration, Medical, Nursing)
- On-site training and education opportunities with clinical simulation lab
- On-site American Heart Association training center
- Earned time off
- On-site child care services
- Discounts (cafeteria, cell phone contracts, and more)
- On-site Uniform/scrub sales
- Free employee parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pastoral care services
- Flexible schedule
- Balanced nurse-to-patient ratio
- Nursing Support Team (IV Team, Mobility Aide, etc.)
- Nursing scheduling preferences (weekend, plus, PRN)
- Employee recognition programs for patient satisfaction and service excellence
The link below leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Huntsville Hospital Health System PPO and High Deductible Health Plans
Huntsville Hospital Health System
HH Health System offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible employee*, you'll be able to transfer the money you've already earned at no extra cost, and get it the next business day, for free.*
We offer DailyPay so you don't have to wait for payday to access the money you've already worked for. With DailyPay, you can see how much you've made every day and you can transfer your money any time before payday.
You can learn more by visiting dailypay.com.
*Restrictions may apply to some affiliate hospitals